25+ Persona 4 Ocean Fishing Rod Gif

25+ Persona 4 Ocean Fishing Rod Gif. First, you need to talk to a younger kid at the shrine. I am now at the final quest for the hermit social link and they need me to fish out a certain fish, problem is i have no way of getting the angler set nor able to fish at the ocean, anyone able to help me out with.

Persona 4 Game Scripts Wiki Fandom
Persona 4 Game Scripts Wiki Fandom from static.wikia.nocookie.net
Warcueid 8 years ago #1. I am now at the final quest for the hermit social link and they need me to fish out a certain fish, problem is i have no way of getting the angler set nor able to fish at the ocean, anyone able to help me out with. Chobitfever 8 years ago #1.

How do you get the red goldfish in persona 4?

Your #1 source of quality fishing gear. Getting the fishing rod in persona 4 golden. Shop casting, spinning and other freshwater & saltwater rods. Fishing is a minigame in persona 4 and persona 5.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Ocean Fishing Alaska Images

31+ Ocean Fishing In New Zealand Background

10+ Ocean Fishing In San Diego Pics